Wednesday 19 September 2012

Every Morning...


Every day we get up in the morning. Some of us go to work. We as workers live our life in routine. We get up out of bed when the alarm goes off and get ready the way we always do. We go to work and the job might be the same every day. We work because we need money. Money to live. We can retire at 65 years old. I think life is unfair. By the time we retire at 65 years old, we are old and maybe to tired to do the things we want to do now with our lives.

So the question is ...
When do we begin to have our fun as workers?

Answer...
Part time Job with holidays

This is what I have as a Job and I love it (even though my day is pretty much the same when i'm at work).
I am a part time worker and because i work in a school i get all the school holidays.

Be inspired by this quote :)

Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life.  

No comments:

Post a Comment