Friday 2 November 2012

Tips to keep from Arguing with your Partner


1. Listen
- I have to say when I agrue with my partner, I talk about what I have to say and then when he wants to say something, I tend to not want to listen. One of the things I don't do is listen and it gets me into a lot of trouble. So just listen toyour partner and hear them out.

2. Don't Insult
- I have learnt not to say horrible names to my partner as I don't mean what I say. I tend to let my mouth run with mean words and wish I never said them at all. Your mean words wil hurt their feelings. You wouldn't like it.

3. Look at what the agruement
- Take a look at what your agruing about. If its something silly and little then stop and think about what you are saying. Don't have a big agrument over nothing.

4. You're not right all the time
- You're not going to be right all the time. If your wrong about something, admit it.

5. Choose your Battles
- Timing is everything. If you are in a bad mood already don't get yourself worked up over something small, and stop an agrument over nothing. Sometimes being in a bad mood can make us agrue with our partner for no reason, and we will find anything to agrue about. Also what sort of mood is your partner in to agrue. Why try not agruing and talk instead.

6. Give some space
- If you find yourself needing to agrue all the time, its time you needed space away from each other. Even if its just an hour or two. Trust me I feel better when I have a little time away from my partner so we don't have agruments.

7. Be Thankful
- Be thankful that you have each other and that you love each other :)


No comments:

Post a Comment