Saturday 24 November 2012

Urban Decay Naked Eyeshadow Palette


My Urban Decay Naked Eyeshadow Palette arrived yesterday. Best Eyeshadows ever. It has 12 eyeshadows, beautiful colours - a lot of lovely brown colours which I use a lot of.

 It came with a brush and also came with small bottle of Urban Decay Potion Primer which I already have the full sized so I know how good that is.

 I am very happy with my Item.

 I paid £36 for it from Debenhams. I was going to buy it from ebay for cheaper but I looked on youtube at reviews and there were a lot of people saying there is a fake Urban Decay Naked Palette so I didn't get it from ebay and make the mistake of it being fake. At least buying it from Debenhams I know its real.

There is a second Urban Decay Naked Palette but reviews on youtube said the first one was better so I went with the first one and maybe in future I will get the second one.

 The colours are so amazing. So if interested heres the picture and have a look for yourself.




No comments:

Post a Comment