Sunday 23 December 2012

In Love With Lush Products!


I love Lush products , they are so amazing and they are fresh handmade products. 

I love the Lip scrubs , they make your lips so soft and smooth. The flavours are yummy and when you rub them on your lips you can lick the rest off and tastes so yummy.

I have got Bubblegum, Popcorn, and Pow wow flavoured lip scrubs.
I got two of the Bubblegum lip scrubs as its the best out of all of them.
The Popcorn one tastes of salt as it has sea salt in that one.
Pow wow is a popping candy lip scrub.

Helping Hands hand lotion is good for your hands as makes them real soft. Its good for the winter as your hands may get rough and sometimes a bit sore and dry from the cold. Helping hands is good to make your hands soft again. I've always liked to use hand creams and lotions but this is the best one I have used so far.

The Jilted Elf Shower & Bath Jelly is amazing. Its lovely for christmas, as its glittery green colour and smells so good. I'm sure I read somewhere that it had vodka in it. It comes as jelly in a pot and then when you use it, it turns to foam. You can also use it in your hair but I'm not going to use it for that as I prefer shampoo. I know you can get the shampoo bars from Lush and I think their really useful for traveling so thats a very good idea. I know I will be ordering some of those soon.

Shine so bright (Hair balm for split ends) is a small tin. I just use it in the tin and rub it gently onto the ends of my hair. It does make your hair slightly sticky at the bottom but once brushed out it stops being sticky. I've only used this for a while so I haven't noticed any difference as yet.


The Whip stick lip balm is gorgeous. Chocolate orange flavoured. I do love lip balm , it isn't my best lip balm but I love the smell of it , better than other lip balms. Worth buying for the smell.

I've ordered more Lush products so I will write the reviews on here for you so you know my opinion on them. Lush products are amazing and your be crazy not to try them.

No comments:

Post a Comment